Sustainable Rural Development Program (SRDP) is a proven methodology to transform and empower villages.
To Empower villagers & help them to take care of themselves with right knowledge and to achive self-sustainability.
- All Villagers are completely healthy where no or minimum medical support required
- All Villagers are well educated with human values which shows harmony in entire village
- All Villagers grow their own food and produce required milk and other foods, this will ensure every one is wealthy (no hunger and no unemployment problem)
- All villagers work to protect their land from dangerous chemicals
- All villagers help their children to get right education within the village.
- To promote sustainable Education, Health and Environment
- To build local leadership and governance
- To make use of appropriate techniques for sustainable agriculture.
- To create self sustainability and economical equilibrium
- To help people to make their livelihood
- To serve people who are poor and needy
500 Villages Adoption Program:
Manavata is planning to adopt 500 villages in next 3 years time and implement SRDP effectively. Manavata UFH provides necessary capacity building and volunteers training within the campus.
SRDP implementation Procedure:
- To Nominate your Village click here to fill the form
- Village need assessment form to be filled by local volunteers (using this form in local language): Tamil, Telugu, English
- Evaluate leadership and conditions of the village to shortlist
- Train local volunteers (Teachers, health workers / doctors and farmers)
- Initiate and execute project
To know more about SRDP:
View SRDP presentation in UN, Geneva Or watch Video
View SRDP oral statement given at UN, Geneva
Click Here to Download SRDP presentation